Genesis Innovations Ltd is a dynamic business consultancy practice which specializes in helping high growth SMEs and new business start-ups. Genesis Innovations Ltd is the successor company of Genesis Consulting which was a leading practice providing Government funded business support through the now disbanded national Business Links.
Genesis helps companies to strategically plan future growth through various business functions such as Business Planning, Raising Finance, Sales and Marketing, ICT, E-commerce, Operations Management and Investor Support. We provide hands on business support that enables clients to create cutting edge products, processes and services that result in innovative, successful and fast growing businesses. Our impressive track record and reputation for delivering solutions that add real value has been recognized by several Regional Development Agencies who have awarded Genesis various contracts to deliver business support services.
We help our clients to achieve their full potential through our ability to strengthen operations in all aspects of the business cycle, through the use of our highly skilled consultants and vast business expertise
The clients we have worked with come from a wide variety of sectors, listed below, which demonstrate the diversity of our experience.
Manufacturing and Engineering
High Growth Programme
- Genesis delivered the West Midlands Business Links regional (HGSU) programme, branded as the ‘mustard.uk.com’ initiative.
- Aim was to solve the clients’ problems and enable them to achieve their true potential.
- Services included business planning, strategy and planning advice, market research, technology appraisals and management buy-ins / buy-outs.
- We created award-winning businesses in the region
Solihull Business Link – Platinum Entrepreneurship Programme
- The programme provided strategic business development support to the very best business propositions.
- The programme segmented the regional mustard programme market to identify a client group, who are high achievers and are able to launch a higher quality of business with, potentially, higher investments.
- The programme secured a sponsorship of £10,000 from NatWest Bank.
DTI Investment Readiness Pilot for the West Midlands
- The principal services provided under this project included business planning and undertaking due diligence process for equity investors, thereby enabling them to fully assess business proposition to make investments and assisting our clients to raise finance.
- The project led on to the award of the West Midlands Access to Finance programme.
West Midlands Route to Finance
- Genesis was selected as one of the two delivery partners, by Advantage West Midlands (the Regional Development Agency), to deliver the High-Growth element of the West Midlands Access to Finance programme.
Yorkshire Forward- Advanced Engineering and Metals Cluster
Genesis were selected to deliver for the AEM Supply Chain Delivery programme that aims to provide specialist consultancy support to manufacturing companies in the supply chain, with particular focus on the automotive, aerospace, defence industries.
Growing Business Merseyside
- Growing Business Merseyside was an enterprise support programme targeted at Entrepreneurs and established SMEs within Greater Merseyside.
- The aim was to help businesses grow by giving them access to consultants who can transfer the necessary skills and knowledge needed to remove the common barriers to growth.
Manchester Enterprises – Social Enterprise Procurement
- Genesis were appointed by Manchester Enterprises to train and assist social enterprises in Greater Manchester to secure work from public sector organisations.
- The aim of this the project was to provide hands-on business development support to social enterprises that wish to take on contract work and thereby diversify into a mixture of both public and private sector contracts.
- Genesis has been an approved consultant to Finance Wales plc, a wholly owned subsidiary of the Welsh Development Agency. The programme supported high growth SMEs in the Objective 1 areas of the South Wales Valleys, West Wales and North West Wales.
Making the Breakthrough South Yorkshire
- Genesis were awarded a contract to deliver the inward investment element of their HGSU initiative.
- The aim was to develop an effective, co-ordinated business support infrastructure for high growth business, which delivered real economic regeneration and contributed to local economic prosperity.
Coventry City Council
- Coventry City Council has developed a unique programme to help small businesses secure funding from the Regional Enterprise Grants and Regional Selective Assistance Grants for their expansion programmes from the Department of Trade and Industry.
- In order to allow local businesses avail themselves to these grants, Coventry City Council initiated a “no-win no-fee” programme.
- Selected companies are given quality professional support throughout the grant application process.
- If successful, the businesses pay a small percentage of the value of the grant secured to the Council.
The Entrepreneurship Programme
- This programme focused on providing intensive, hands-on, and one-to-one support to mainly high-growth potential businesses across the industrial sectors with a particular focus on hi-technology and inward investing propositions to successfully launch their business in Birmingham.
- These early contracts have underpinned the high development of our services to high growth businesses.